A Christchurch Architectural Gem
Designed by iconic architecture firm Sheppard & Rout the townhouses show off a now familiar layout made popular by the modernist pioneers of the 60's 'Christchurch Style' of Architecture. More recent renovations have added luxury textures and materials from carrara marble to the hand laid oak parquet floor. Indeed a recipe for great living!
- Fee simple title
- 2 Generous double bedrooms, master with balcony
- Large and luxurious bathroom, tiled with twin sinks
- Open plan living with great connection to the outdoor living
- Stunning kitchen, ideal layout for cooks & entertainers
- Imported tapware and cabinet ware, oak parquet floor, wool carpet and carrara marble bench
- Secure access through vehicle gate and secure front courtyard via pedestrian gate
- Fenced rear courtyard accessing single garage
- Girls' & Boys' High, Burnside High, Heaton & Elmwood school zones
- An unbeatable Central City Location
If you're searching for an architectural gem to enjoy in the premium zone, close to Merivale, Hagley Park, Victoria Street & the Central City - look no further.
Auction 2pm, Saturday 9th October 2021 onsite (unless sold prior)
To download the property file, please copy & paste the following link: https://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/RX2552120