Captivating Grace + Space!
To view documentation in relation to this property, please copy and paste the link into your web address bar:
You will find yourself being totally mesmerised by the timeless grace and generous proportions of this beautifully modernised character home, set on a rear, 676m² freehold section in this exceptionally popular street.
- The homes modernised interior showcases timber accents throughout e.g. the extra wide hallway and doors with stunning leadlight windows throughout.
- Multiple forms of thoughtful upgrades for today's living include a wonderful, modern, open-plan kitchen, two upgraded bathrooms and heating.
- Its floorplan is generous and cleverly designed with four double bedrooms, two bathrooms and two living plus a sundrenched sunroom.
- The homes upgrades have been done sympathetically to include a very generous open-plan kitchen which flows through to the dining area while the spacious living room with French doors opens onto a deck and private patio area, perfect for outdoor entertaining.
- The established 676m² freehold section is a private oasis full of gorgeous plants for year-round enjoyment.
- This popular pocket of Fendalton is zoned for Christchurch Girls' and Boys' High, Burnside High, Cobham and Kirkwood Intermediate, and Burnside Primary and Ilam School and is minutes only to Medbury School and Canterbury University.
Act Fast, Won't Last!