Grand Old Dame!
Grand presence on the corner of Manchester Street and Edgeware Road is what is on offer here. Character lovers will be enchanted by her decor - modernised sympathetically and enough garden to keep your thumbs green without being a slave to it. Just down the road from the much-loved Edgeware shops - so much on offer here.
- A fantastic 630sqm section so close to town that has been beautifully cultivated into a stunning and relaxing garden.
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living along with its own formal living room.
- An oversized Master bedroom with feature wallpaper giving it that sense of luxury, along with two further good-sized bedrooms and a fourth single bedroom which could be an alternative office or dressing room - the choice is yours.
- Two beautifully appointed tiled bathrooms, one upstairs and a further downstairs.
- This home has been well-maintained and is ready for new owners to move in.
Why Buy 514 Manchester St?
Modern-day living in this gorgeous character home has been made easy by previous owners and the expansive spaces and rooms on offer here allow for so many options. It has a romantic English-styled garden and is fully fenced for the children or pets.
St Albans is a leafy and popular suburb, and this home is only approximately 3km's to the CBD. It is zoned for St Albans Primary, Heaton Intermediate and Mairehau High Schools. Commutability via the northern motorway to the northern suburbs or into the City is a real treat. Walking distance to many shops nearby - Edgeware Village, which has so much to offer including one of the City's best butchers - Peter Timbs and Crisp a local grocer and café combined. Merivale Mall is only a short distance away or enjoy what the Central City has to offer - everything really is on your doorstep here.
Call us to gather further information or to organise your inspection. Conjunctional Sales welcome!
Auction Wednesday 24th August, 10:00am at Holmwood Auction Rooms, Ground Floor, 397 - 399 Ilam Road, Ilam (unless sold prior).